Get ready for a menu that’s better than ever. We’ve been working hard on our new winter offerings: testing new recipes, creating the right menu mix, and listening to your feedback. That’s why our January menu is our favorite so far. You helped us create it!
Check out our new menu at www.smartlunches.com!
So, What’s Different?
Brand New Menu Items
Our winter menu features ten new, delicious entrees, including luncher-approved and improved items from Menu Week:
- Chicken Fajitas (added rice)
- Turkey Sloppy Joes (extra bun for regular size)
- Chicken Fried Rice (replaced peas with carrots)
- Asian Chopped Salad w/ Chicken
Other new menu items include a hot Turkey & Cheese Burrito, and Pizza Dippers with Pepperoni on the side.
More Choices Every Day
We’re keeping things interesting with our menu variety. Our winter menu has more choices available every day. Your luncher can choose from five to seven options every day, and from over 45 items within our three-week rotation!
Frequent Kid-Friendly Favorites
You’ve asked for it, and we’ve heard you. Kid friendly favorites like Chicken Fingers, French Toast, Hot Dogs and Pizza Dippers are available once a week or more on our winter menu. A huge variety of choices are still available every day.
Snacks as Sides
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve added two additional side options to our menu. Applesauce is available every day on our new menu. Don’t want fruits or veggies as your side? You can substitute pretzels or Goldfish crackers at no additional cost.
New, Updated Entrees
Our winter menu includes updated versions of select entrees:
- Baked Chicken Fingers will come with Mashed Potatoes and BBQ sauce.
- Cheese Tortellini will replace the Ravioli, and marinara will come on the side.
- The portion size of Pizza Dippers will increase by 50%.
- The Turkey Sandwich will become Turkey & Cheese Sub, now with lettuce, provolone, and tomato.