It’s hard to believe the school year is almost over! Here at Smart Lunches, it seems to have gone by way too fast. Before everyone heads off to enjoy the summer, we have some information and updates to share with you:
- Meal plan service: Your meal plan service will automatically be discontinued after the last day of school and will be paused for the summer. You’ll receive an email from us in August about re-starting it for the fall.
- Camp: Are your kids headed to day camp this summer? So are we! Smart Lunches will be serving more than 70 day camps and summer programs in the Boston, Cape Cod, southern NH, and Philadelphia areas. Click here to see if your child’s camp is one of them. If it is, you don’t need to create a new account; you can just add the camp to your child’s profile and place your order now. And if you don’t see their day camp listed, please let us know.
- Moving up/Moving on: If your young one is moving up to Pre-K or Kindergarten, we may be able to continue serving you! Click here to see the schools we serve. Or if you have a child leaving a school or early learning center in the coming months, you can easily remove them from your account by going to the luncher profiles and clicking the gray “Remove Luncher” button on the upper-right of their profile.
- Follow us: We would love to stay connected with you! Like us on Facebook, catch our fun summer here on the blog, and follow our tweets at @smartlunches.
- We’re growing! We are continuing to expand in Boston, Southern New Hampshire, and the greater Philadelphia areas, but we are also branching out to D.C. and Chicago! Stay tuned for more information.
From all of us at Smart Lunches, many thanks for your support this year. We hope you and your family have a relaxing, fun-filled summer and we look forward to serving you in the fall! Stay in touch!
Photo credit: http://cincomom.com/2013/05/31/schools-out-high-scores-and-get-ready-its-summer/